Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am obsessed with my camera

I am obsessed with my camera. My house is a mess, laundry hasn't been done and the tank is starting to grow long green algae. All I do is think about taking pictures. I can no longer look at something without seeing a picture. Monday night
I went to a 2 1/2 hour class on taking classes on photography. Last night as I was going to bed, I noticed the moon was looking pretty good. After 2 hours of taking pictures and downloading them, I actually went to bed. After looking at the pictures I realized that I need alot of classes. I can see a pattern starting to develop.

At work I noticed a strange little part sitting on a desk. Of course, all I could see is the picture. The part ended up coming home with me and once again the house is a mess, laundry isn't done and the algae is growing longer.





I noticed that the moon is out again tonight.

2 comments:

  1. the house better be clean by Sunday.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can and does become all-consuming... welcome to *my* world. ;)

    ReplyDelete