Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back to branding


I think I take too many pictures. I really need to get a hobby to occupy my time. This weekend we were back to the farm. But first a couple of pictures from the first time aroung.

Roping from the quad. The way it's done in the west.

An Aussie roping cattle?



And a few candid shots of the stars of the weekend, for without them we wouldn't have a branding weekend. This little guy decided to hold the fence down in case anyone needed to escape.

Moom, where are you!!!

Mother and child, posing for the camera

Lunch time.


The men brought in the cattle and made sure everyone was accounted for.

Bringing the cattle in, slow and easy

Cousin! Cousin!

Gotcha

The Men's Club in the corral.

2 needed to hold 1?

And finally, those who count together, stay together

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I missed this. I was invited but had to be someplace else, dangit. Next year I'm in.

    ReplyDelete